What Is Fit to Smile Rewards?
We pay our established patients up to $250 a year to be active! This money can be used towards anything in our office including your copays, deductible, whitening, and anything not covered by insurance. You do not have to pay anything to take advantage of our rewards program. Each member of your family can individually earn $250 every year!
What activities qualify?
- Gym Memberships: we will reward $25/month as long as you go at least 12 times per month
- Personal Training Sessions, Group Classes, Team Sports Fees for Kids and Adults: equipment fees are not included, and all of these are matched dollar for dollar up to $250
- Registration Fees associated with Running, Triathlon, or Cycling Races: matched dollar for dollar
- If you are an instructor or a personal trainer, you are eligible to earn $25/month in Fit to Smile Rewards
What activities do not qualify?
- Hiking, Kayaking, Mountain Biking/Recreational Cycling (some exceptions do apply)
- Rock Climbing, Snowboarding, Home Workout DVDs
- Skiing, Cross Country Skiing/Running, Water Skiing
- Golfing Recreationally/Green Fees
- Any Activity that You have not Paid for or Completed
In order to receive your Fit to Smile rewards, you must be a patient in good standing, meaning:
- Patient adheres to recommended cleaning due date and intervals
- Patient must turn in proof of completed fitness activity within 3 months to earn credit for the activity
- All money earned on your rewards card if unused can be rolled over into the next year
- Late notice cancellation or no showing to appointments on a consistent basis will forfeit rewards
- Patient has been with the practice seeking recommended dental care
- Patient adheres to the office cancellation policy: providing a 48 hour notice to cancel appointments